Best Bitcoin Arbitrage Tool 2020

The crypto market is on positive signals and there are many ways to help traders make a lot of money and the arbitrage tools will help you with that
Arbitrage is the purchase and sale of an coin or token in order to profit from a difference in the asset’s price between markets. It is a trade that profits by exploiting the price differences of identical or similar token in different markets or in different pairs.
Below is a list of best crypto Arbitrage crypto tool:
#1 . Cfolo [ FREE]

- Pros:

• Free
  • various integrated exchanges
  • Easy to use
  • Easily find the best exchange for your chosen token pair
  • Easy profit calculator for calculating profit if you don’t want to transfer coin too many times
    - Cons:
  • There are no suggestions for the best pair. customers have to look based on the token they know
  • Only English supported
    #2 . Bitsgap

- Pros:
  • There are other products to choose from besides Arbitrage
  • Can be traded directly to the exchanges
    - Cons:
  • expensive monthly fees
  • Limited number of exchanges and trading pairs
    If you know any other website please share in reply!

good job. But…
the first thing I saw in the screenshots here, the value from the Yobit exchange is also taken into comparison. Livecoin, Hitbtc… Yes, that it makes sense. but it should be taken into account here that these are all high-risk exchanges.
Personally, I’d never sent a higher amount to these exchanges. There is no guarantee that you will get back your money or on time. Also, If I remember correctly, Hitbtc and Yobit have enormous withdraw fee. it will certainly take part in the potential profit so it is profitable only with a larger amount, which brings us to the beginning and high risk in working with these exchanges.

1 Like