Ask Me Anything about Bitcoin

Thank you for coming, because you’re one of few visitors to this brand new Bitcoin forum, we want to reward your participation.

I’m your host here to help you learn and understand Bitcoin. Your question will be answer/responded in the order received.

Simply ask me anything about Bitcoin by replying to this post and leave your question along with a receiving BTC address.

At the end of this event, if your question is answered by us, we’ll also send :moneybag: 15000 10,000 Satoshi (0.0001 BTC) as a reward to your BTC address. Only meaningful questions will be answered.

Limit one reward per forum account, up to 50 winners.

Skeptical? Just give it a try.

2 posts were split to a new topic: What is bitcoin’s difficulty?

1L3DVfuP7DWDbzCpzPD5Noe3ykMfVV1spA

4 posts were split to a new topic: How do i know which password for which Bitcoin address?

13zTTp3mrdeAWfJRFRRxk7mg4bbceNMXXd

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can we consider cryptocurrency to sky rocket approaching 2018?

3MVmeGLS6wEz9Z1zhd5fxZmusnAP8wbxe7

A post was split to a new topic: How do I mine from bicoin core?

1NsT4aoRZA6gBRkshRJiGyPLdQnhwdApUt

We’ve just sent out the promised reward to all 4 participants:

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/e9277236b484dd271fd1dfc73cd11e2aefa73634f3239d3a689aebcc0ac89225

If you’d like to participate to ask or discuss any topic, and experience receiving Bitcoin in your wallet, simply leave your question below.

Happy asking/discussing!

The rewarding campaign has ended. Thanks to you who had participated and hope you enjoy keeping the Satoshi.

Although there will be no more Satoshi to reward people who ask questions, the answer from this online community will be your reward to keep.

So please, feel free to post more Bitcoin question below simply by replying to this post.

Don’t be shy. Your question might be others’ too.

what is the next price move?

Any time. Actually, BTC price moves at every second.